So, I can't put the pictures into the order that I want. Anyway, this is one of Noah's new tricks. He likes to stand against the couch and try to walk to you. He usually ends falling instead of walking. If you are not careful he will turn himself around, and then do trust falls into your lap. Sneaky little joker.Here is another trick he has learned. He is learning to pull himself up on his knees. He first learned this trick in the bathtub. I told him that was not a good place to learn new tricks.

These are some pictures of him one afternoon when we got home from JoJo's house (his sitter). I gave him his bottle while I started dinner, and then I laid down beside him. When I looked over at him he was sound asleep.
He is also pulling up onto all fours. He hasn't gotten down the part of moving his arms. So, he will usually move his legs and then falls flat on his face.
Here he is again pulling up on his knees.I don't remember if I updated ya'll on his late doctor's appointment. He was 24 lbs. 6oz. and 31 1/2 inches long. He is a grwoing boy. For dinner now he no longer eats baby food. He eats "big boy" food like chicken noodle soup, chicken pot pie, mashed potatoes, and so forth.


No comments:
Post a Comment