Thursday, December 31, 2009

Six Months Already?!

Merry Christmas

Well, we had a great Christmas, but not before Sister turned 6 months old. Can you believe she is already six months old?! And to think that in six months Noah will be THREE! Where does the time go?

We took Sister to the doc yesterday. She weighed in at 16lbs. 8oz. I think it is safe to say she is going to be smaller than her brother. Her weight was in the 66th percentile, but her length was in the 90th percentile. She is constantly moving. It was funny because the doctor commented on how much she was moving yesterday. She asked if she was sitting unsupported. I told her she could do it if she would stop squirming long enough to get her balance. Eden is also becoming very vocal, and once again the dr. was amazed at how much she was eating. She could not be believe Eden was eating every 2-3 hrs and still waking up during the night to eat. I have to say I have been blessed to very sweet, happy babies.

Noah is amazing me everyday. He is so funny to listen to. I have made the mistake of calling him my baby or Noah Zachary. He response was "I not baby" or "Noah Zachary. I big boy." Every now and then I can catch him trying to sing his ABC's or count to 20. This Chrsitmas has been so fun teaching him new songs. The other day he was trying to sing "Frosty the Snowman." His version went like this:
Frosty the Snowman/Had a very shiny nose
With a corncob pipe button nose
And then he starts over.

It was all I could do not to laugh. Anyway, here are a few pictures from our Christmas that lasted 3 days visiting with all of our family. I think Sister had more fun eating the paper than looking at her new toys. Enjoy the pictures.


Christmas Eve: getting ready for HoHo

Christmas Morning


Bubba with his new kitchen
Told you she liked the paper.

No comments: