Noah and his loot. We had an egg hunt here at the house with his cousins.
Copying sister. Look at how big he is! Does he look like a two year old?
Trying to blow some bubbles.
Not so good at it.
Enjoying the beautiful Easter weather and watching everyone else hunt eggs.
Sister wasted no time digging into her Easter basket.
Nothing is safe when Sister is around.

We took Naoh and Ruby to the egg hunt at church. Notice what Noah did when I went to take their picture and notice what is on his shirt. It says, "I'm a little bananas."
Sister is getting good with the cup. She is also starting to eat more and more "big people" foods. Anytime she sees someone eating, she thinks she has to eat also. She has her two bottom teeth and is working on the top two.
I love this picture. She is smiling like she does most of the time. This is also my favorite of her winter outfits.
Noah and David at the zoo. I it does not look like it, but he really did have a good. His favorite part was the gorillas.
When we walked into the treehouse (where the bird exhibit is), a lady was reading a story. Noah just plopped right down in the crowd. I think he is going to be my little jock and bookworm.
He wasn't too fond of the goats in the petting zoo. It was time for a nap and the goat was following him around. As he was trying to get away from the goat, he bumped his head on the pole. Poor thing.
Isn't she beautiful?
Trying to blow some bubbles.Not so good at it.
Enjoying the beautiful Easter weather and watching everyone else hunt eggs.
Sister wasted no time digging into her Easter basket.Nothing is safe when Sister is around.

We took Naoh and Ruby to the egg hunt at church. Notice what Noah did when I went to take their picture and notice what is on his shirt. It says, "I'm a little bananas."
Sister is getting good with the cup. She is also starting to eat more and more "big people" foods. Anytime she sees someone eating, she thinks she has to eat also. She has her two bottom teeth and is working on the top two.
I love this picture. She is smiling like she does most of the time. This is also my favorite of her winter outfits.
Noah and David at the zoo. I it does not look like it, but he really did have a good. His favorite part was the gorillas.
When we walked into the treehouse (where the bird exhibit is), a lady was reading a story. Noah just plopped right down in the crowd. I think he is going to be my little jock and bookworm.
He wasn't too fond of the goats in the petting zoo. It was time for a nap and the goat was following him around. As he was trying to get away from the goat, he bumped his head on the pole. Poor thing.
Isn't she beautiful?I took Eden to the doctor last Tuesday for her nine month checkup. She weighed 18 pounds 5 ounces. I was looking back at the blog, and Noah weighed 18 lbs. 13 oz. at his 4 month check up. She is itty bitty. She is now taking an iron supplement because her iron count was 10.8. Other than that she is doing great. She is everywhere. And yes I mean EVERYWHERE. If she realizes I left the room for a few minutes, she is quick to come find me. The other day she was playing in her room. I walked out for a few minutes, and when I went back to get her she had crawled across the hall to Noah's room. She was standing at his kitchen. Sister is now pulling herself up, and she is starting to let go. She is always smiling and laughing. You can hang up any snuggling time because she is constantly on the move. I have to say that she is a mama's girl.
Naoh is still in love with his sister. I am thinking about putting him in school next year (blended 3 year old class) because he is not growing up fast enough. No really, I think it would be good for him. he knows his colors and shapes, and we are working on recognizing the letters in his name. Some days he can tell me all the letters. When he "writes" he says different letters, so he knows that you are suppose to write letters. We were playing a game on the computer, and he was working on patterns. I was shocked when he could tell me what came next. He has also been going to the 3 year old class at church on Sunday mornings and Wednesday nights. So, he is growing by leaps and bounds, but he is still a mama's boy.
I hope you enjoyed the pictures.


1 comment:
Charlene, Eden is just precious! Her hair cracks me up! Chloe had to take an iron supplement too, and she now weighs almost 30 lbs and is 33 1/2 inches tall! Hope you had a good Spring Break--I am sure you are looking forward to summer! :)
Post a Comment