Saturday, September 20, 2008
First Haircut
So we went to my mom's tonight for us to have barber shop night. David got his haircut, I got my gray covered, and Noah got his first haircut. Yes, we cut off his rat tail. He is not a little redneck anymore. I decided it was time when David starting saying it looked like he had a mullet. It was a hassle, but it got cut. We started outside in the chair. He was fine until Mom started putting the scissors against his neck. Then, we moved to the bathtub. When we got there I did not know that my mom had snuck him an oreo. After she cut a little bit and bathed him, she finished the last few snips by having sit in on bathroom counter. Hopefully, we can wait a little while before he needs another. 


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment