Monday, October 20, 2008

PUMPKIN PATCH






We all went to the pumpkin on Sunday. It was our family and my sister's family. It was a blast. We went to Southern Belle Farm in McDonough, and we were able to all sorts of things. We went through one part of a corn maze (Michael and Colby were the leaders.) We picked cotton, rode on a hayride, watched piglet races, and found our own pumpkins in the pumpkin patch. While Michael, Colby, and Ruby were finding their pumpkins, Noah had a ball climbing on the mounds and throwing the small pumpkins like baseballs. Noah also had his first encounter with a cow, some goats, and a donkey. He was in his mama's neck of the woods. I think Noah's favorite part was a toss up between the animals and the pumpkin patch. He also thought it was funny when the piglets ran by during the races. Anyway, we all had a blast, and I think it may become an annual trip. I hope you enjoy the pictures of our little outting.

No comments: