Here are some pictures we have collected in the past few months. I think they show the personality of our little man. He is just as crazy as his daddy.
Headed the Christmas Eve Service at church
It's Christmas Morning
I love dancing with my guitar.
Mr. Potato Head...He's a classic.
You now know I am my daddy's son. I love sports of any kind.
This is Noah's new favorite past time. Yes, he is playing in the refrigerator. He will beat on the door for you to open it, then he rearranges everything in it. You can she the chocolate pudding he spread on the shelf.
The lady at the Japanese place said I HAD to be part oriental. Who knows?
I like to cook too.
Oh that Mr. Potato Head. He is so much fun.
We hope you enjoy the pictures. He is a crazy little man with loads of personality and energy. He definately keeps us going.

1 comment:
Hey! I didn't know you have a blog too! And I love all the pictures!
Post a Comment