We were actually able to take Eden home yesterday. As you can see, she barefully fits in her car seat. Not a problem we had with Noah. We got her home and all Noah wanted to do was play with his little sister. He even threw a ball to her but did not understand why she didn't catch it. The only problem was that Noah's first words to his sister was "Hush" because she was crying. When we asked him what he said to her, he said I said hush. At least he is honest. It is hard to believe that we have two children now. I haven't quite gotten used to looking in the rearview mirror and seeing two heads instead of one but both of my children are the best Father's Day gift I could have gotten.
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment